These earrings are light in weight which makes it easy for you to wear them all day long.
Unlike traditional boring jewellery, these ear-ornaments are made from silk thread. The thread has been formed in the shape of a flower with small shiny beads in the middle of each petal and a dual coloured attractive stone in the mid of the flower. You can buy these handmade earrings in the combination of two colours- Blue/Coral and Red/Green. Wear them with skirts, tops, traditional Indian dresses or with any dress of your choice and it is guaranteed to make people go WOW with a mere look. Here are some highlights of these earrings:
Now that you know that these handmade earrings are meant to be owned by you, what are you waiting for? Place an order right away before all the pairs get sold. It is recommended that you buy a pair in both colour combinations to match them with the dresses you wear.
- Made from shiny and delicate silk thread
- Easy to wash and clean after every use
- Extremely light-weight and easy to carry
- Latch back to make it comfortable to wear
- Appealing colour combinations available
- A perfect choice for gift and everyday use
- Worth the price tag of the product
- Sterling Silver earring hooks
- Swarovski elements
- Toho seed beads
- Miyuki seed beads
- Size are 4cm long included sterling silver earring hooks and 3 cm wide.
Read more about fashion trends in my article
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. “ -Confucius
Note: The colour and dimensions of the product can vary due to lighting and camera effect.
Credits to Lana RP as a beading artist and Victoriya Antipova.